Sunday, September 21, 2008

It Started with Frankie

I cased this from my uplines' convention swap, I wish I knew who to give credit to. It's made almost all from punches. The colors are Kiwi Kiss and Perfect Plum. I couldn't stop there though. I needed a friend for him. I did a search on splitcoast and found this vampire, tweaked it a little and came up with this:
Edward would be proud. But I started to feel a little sexist and besides, three makes a better set. The witch took some work to get her to look right but here she is:
At this point I was pretty much done but then I remembered seeing a mummy and decided to see if I could make just one more:
Poor Karen Brown, she needed five cards so she could have one for each of her grandkids. We didn't want to exclude those who prefer Jacob over Edward so:
Here's our werewolf.
We will be doing these cards on October 2nd from 12:30 to 2:00
Let me know if I can reserve one (or a few) for you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Love the Edward and Jacob cards!! Great ideas for Halloween.