Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sale A Brate Good Times!

Fun day playing with my Saleabration stuff:















This card was really fun. I used the top note die to cut the Raspberry Tart paper for another project and used the "extra" for this card. Also used is Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss markers with the stamp from the "Yummy" set and Summer Sun and Regal Rose watercolor crayons with Botannical Blooms. I misted some water on the solid stamps and colored directly on them. I masked the something special stamp with a post it pad . I used the butterfly from Kind Thoughts, stamped it on the card and on a post it pad. I cut out the post it pad and used it as a template for the butterfly, folded it in the middle and used a little crystal effects to glue it to the stamped one.

I cased this set of cards from Splitcoast with variations, of course though not too many. I used the new Texturz Plates (pg 203 of the new catalog) A different one for each note card.
And then used a retired envelope template and the SAB paper for the envelopes. I must admit that I likes this set much better than I thought I would from the mini. I also used a button from the Latte collection and a build a brad. (those are really fun if you haven't tried them yet.) And of course the matching punches and the scallop edge punch.


I thought this was a great card for a wedding now that Valentines is past.
Got the idea here. I love the softness of pink pirouette. Again I used the texturz plates. They are great in that you can emboss an area up to 5 1/2 x 6 but some of the plates do not emboss as deeply as the cuttle bug folders. All in all I like them and think they are a good deal. I heat embossed the hearts using the white craft pad on the pink and inking up the heart in versamark and then tapping it once on the pink piroutte pad and embossing it with clear on the white.
If that sounds like Greek to you let me know.
I also used my scallop envelope die and "Join the Cheer" Sizzlet strip using only the word "Love"
Don't forget the white taffeta ribbon... I love that stuff. Need to get the pink too.
It's really pretty in person where you can see all the textures. I need to figure out how to take better pictures so you can see that stuff.

Oh well, I better get my house cleaned up now... back to reality

No comments: